- Single Point and Continuous Level Sensing solutions>
- Optional Factory Calibrated High accuracy Temperature, humidity sensors
- Powerful Web Server Built-in. Access data with any standard Browser on your PC/ smart phone.
- Connects to your network via ethernet
- Compatible with any 10/100 Mbps network
- Set high and low threshold settings for each sensor, and configure your alerts.
- Supports API calls with sensor data output in XML format.
Spot Level Sensor
- Single point detection
- Float Type Switch design
- Sensor can be placed away from base unit through extension cables
- Easy to Install, cost effective, reliable
Continuous Level Sensor
- Patented eTape® Sensors by MilonTech.
- Reliable and cost effective
- Suitable for water, liquids, chemicals, beverages, etc.
- chemical eTape® liquid level sensor is equipped with a Teflon (FEP) jacket and is rated for used in chemical, petroleum, and food-safe applications
- Supports inches and millimeter units.
- Resolution of 0.1" (2.5mm)
- Fully assembled in clear, elliptical polycarbonate tube to protect and stabilize the sensor
- Available in 8-inch, 12-inch, 24-inch, and 32-inch sizes. Contact us for custom needs
Bring your own Sensor
- Supports most switch type sensors for spot detection
- Supports sensors with Resistance output, Voltage output, and 4-20mA output for continuous level Sensors
- 12V DC Voltage available on terminal block
- Web based calibration and fine tuning interface for field adjustments if needed.
- Centimeter, Inch, and Percentage of fullscale unit options
Advanced Enterprise Features
- Email, Email-to-SMS Notifications,
- Hardware support for additional sensors
- Hardware support for Power Over Ethernet (PoE), and WiFi.
- Custom Configurable SMTP Settings for your own Email Servers.
- Push to Cloud Feature enables remote data logging, Apps, and Processing.
- SNMP v2c Support
- Integrate with Enterprise level IT monitoring software such as Nagios, Splunk, Solarwinds, PRTG and more. Standardized Data formats available as XML, or SNMP.
Add-on sensor options
- 120/240V AC Line Voltage Monitoring input.
- Add ON Temperature, Humidity Sensors
Apex-XE can be ordered with GSM cellular support. Please note that SIM card / Subscription is not included. It is with the user to get a compatible sim card and service. Contact us if you have questions.
Built-in Relay option
Apex-XE can be ordered with built-in relay functionality. This is a form C relay with a Normally open and normally closed lead available via terminal blocks. This low power relay can handle upto 170 mA.
The APEX-Xe connects to your network through Ethernet or WiFi (option), and can be easily installed and configured in less than 15 minutes via the integrated web interface
Along with powerful products, we offer superior customer support.
- Simple and Easy to follow user manuals.
- Application Notes addressing case specific issues. This is updated on a regular basis
- Direct Support. Got a question, don't hesitate to drop us a line, or call us.
- Be the first to review this product