Industrial IOT Interfaces
- Single Point and Continuous Level Sensing solutions>
- Optional Factory Calibrated High accuracy Temperature, humidity sensors
- Powerful Web Server Built-in. Access data with any standard Browser on your PC/ smart phone.
- Connects to your network via ethernet
- Compatible with any 10/100 Mbps network
- Set high and low threshold settings for each sensor, and configure your alerts.
- Supports API calls with sensor data output in XML format.
Spot Level Sensor
- Single point detection
- Float Type Switch design
- Sensor can be placed away from base unit through extension cables
- Easy to Install, cost effective, reliable
Continuous Level Sensor
- Patented eTape® Sensors by MilonTech.
- Reliable and cost effective
- Suitable for water, liquids, chemicals, beverages, etc.
- chemical eTape® liquid level sensor is equipped with a Teflon (FEP) jacket and is rated for used in chemical, petroleum, and food-safe applications
- Supports inches and millimeter units.
- Resolution of 0.1" (2.5mm)
- Fully assembled in clear, elliptical polycarbonate tube to protect and stabilize the sensor
- Available in 8-inch, 12-inch, 24-inch, and 32-inch sizes. Contact us for custom needs
Bring your own Sensor
- Supports most switch type sensors for spot detection
- Supports sensors with Resistance output, Voltage output, and 4-20mA output for continuous level Sensors
- 12V DC Voltage available on terminal block
- Web based calibration and fine tuning interface for field adjustments if needed.
- Centimeter, Inch, and Percentage of fullscale unit options
Advanced Enterprise Features
- Email, Email-to-SMS Notifications,
- Hardware support for additional sensors
- Hardware support for Power Over Ethernet (PoE), and WiFi.
- Custom Configurable SMTP Settings for your own Email Servers.
- Push to Cloud Feature enables remote data logging, Apps, and Processing.
- SNMP v2c Support
- Integrate with Enterprise level IT monitoring software such as Nagios, Splunk, Solarwinds, PRTG and more. Standardized Data formats available as XML, or SNMP.
Add-on sensor options
- 120/240V AC Line Voltage Monitoring input.
- Add ON Temperature, Humidity Sensors
Apex-XE can be ordered with GSM cellular support. Please note that SIM card / Subscription is not included. It is with the user to get a compatible sim card and service. Contact us if you have questions.
Built-in Relay option
Apex-XE can be ordered with built-in relay functionality. This is a form C relay with a Normally open and normally closed lead available via terminal blocks. This low power relay can handle upto 170 mA.
The APEX-Xe connects to your network through Ethernet , and can be easily installed and configured in less than 15 minutes via the integrated web interface
Along with powerful products, we offer superior customer support.
- Simple and Easy to follow user manuals.
- Application Notes addressing case specific issues. This is updated on a regular basis
- Direct Support. Got a question, don't hesitate to drop us a line, or call us.
- Be the first to review this product