- Easy to use, long life Soil Moisture Sensor
- Optional Ambient Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Cable length: 5 ft, extendable.
- Powerful Web Server Built-in. Access data with any standard Browser on your PC/ smart phone.
- Connects to your network via ethernet
- Compatible with any 10/100 Mbps network
- Set high and low threshold settings for each sensor, and configure your alerts.
- Supports API calls with sensor data output in XML format.
Advanced Enterprise Features
- Email, Email-to-SMS alerts
- Hardware support for additional sensors
- Hardware options for Power Over Ethernet (PoE), and WiFi.
- Custom Configurable SMTP Settings for your own Email Servers.
- Push to Cloud Feature enables remote data logging, Apps, and Processing.
- SNMP v2c Support
- Integrate with Enterprise level IT monitoring software such as Nagios, Splunk, Solarwinds, PRTG and more. Sample plugins for Nagios, XML APIs, or SNMP.
Add-on sensor options
- Add ON water proof Thermistor Sensor
- Ambient Temperature, Humidity Sensors (not water proof)
Soil Moisture Sensor Accuracy
This is a relatively accurate sensor with tolerance of ±1% after calibration. Web Interface is available for field calibration as well.
SM1-Xe Soil Temperature and water sensor can be easily installed and configured in less than 15 minutes via the integrated web interface. The SM1-Le connects to your network through Ethernet.
Along with powerful products, we offer superior customer support.
- Simple and Easy to follow user manuals.
- Application Notes addressing case specific issues. This is updated on a regular basis
- Direct Support. Got a question, don't hesitate to drop us a line, or call us.
Sensor Calibration Information
- Be the first to review this product